Date of Birth : 11.07.1960
Date of appointment in SCCL : 29.03.1982
Educational Qualifications : Schooling from the Andhra Pradesh* Residential School (* now Telangana), Savail and graduation in Mining engineering in 1981 from Kothagudem School of Mines, Osmania University. Completed PG Diploma in Computer Science in 1993 from Central University, Hyderabad.
Experience : 35 years of service in Singareni at various posts -
- At middle level management, worked in highly sensitive extremist areas for 8 years and have handled challenged Industrial Relations
- Key positions include –
- General Manager (Information Technology ) for 7 years during which SCCL has successfully implemented ERP system with SAP.
- General Manager (Adriyala Project) for 5 years during which time the prestigious high capacity longwall is constructed for the first time in India.
- Worked as Head of Department for Information & Project Management, Project Planning and Corporate Planning & Projects.
Foreign visit :
- Middle Managers mechanization training of 33 days in UK in 1996
- Attended leading edge conference in Spain in 2009
- Attended Indo-Australia Joint Working Group on Energy and Minerals and visited Mines in Australia in 2011
- Attended the testing of Improved Propot type PRS in Germany in 2012
At Present : As Director (Planning and Projects) from 02.05.2017
- In-charge for four Administrative Areas namely Bellampalli, Mandamarri, Srirampur, Bhoopalpalli and Naini.
- Responsible for formulation and obtaining all approvals for the new projects and capital investments for the growth of the company. The departments under the control include Safety, Corporate Planning & Projects, Project Planning, Information & Project Management, Environment, Exploration, Survey, Research & Development, Contract Management Cell and Forestry.