Date of Birth : 02.01.1962
Date of appointment in SCCL : 01.08.1983
Place of Birth : Jadcherla, Mahabubnagar District, Telangana State
Educational Qualifications :
- B.E(Mining) from Osmania University in First division with distinction in 1983
- MBA(HR) from Osmania University in First division with distinction and
- Holder of First Class Mine Manager Certificate of competency (coal)
Work Experience : (Total experience 33 years 9 months)
- Worked as Mine Manager of underground longwall project which produced coal 1MT (during 1991-92) for the first time in Singareni Collieries company Limited.
- Worked as Agent (Group of Mines) having various underground technologies including longwall, Blasting Gallery, Load Haul Dumpers etc.
- Worked as Staff officer/Technical Secretary to Chairman & Managing Director and General Manager(Co-Ordination) in O/o.C&MD more than a decade. Co-ordinated with 34 departmental Heads in functioning of growing organization.
- Worked as Chief Public Relation officer of the company and coordinator of CSR activities as Full Additional Charge.
- Worked as Area General Manager, In-Charge of high capacity modern Adriyala longwall face which produced 1.83MT during 2015-16.
- Presently holding the post of Director(Operations).
Member in “Osmania University Alumini Association”
Ex.officio Vice President of Mining Engineers Association, SCCL Chapter, Kothagudem
Papers presented in recent conferences:
- Ramesh Kumar, B., Chandrasekhar, S., and Veera Reddy, B., (2015), “Need to think one step ahead- High Capacity Longwalls in India, SCCL Experience”, National seminar on Underground Coal Mining-2015 organised by Institute of Engineers(I) Hyderabad in Nov-2015, Kolkata.
- Ramesh Kumar, B., Chandrasekhar, S., and Veera Reddy, B., (2016), “Construction of productive longwall project – Adriyala experience”, Work shop on successful introduction of High Capacity Longwall at Adriyala, Hyderabad.
- Ramesh Kumar, B., Chandrasekhar, S., and Veera Reddy, B., (2016), “Construction and Operation of High Capacity Longwall Project – Adriyala Experience”, International conference on Recent Advances in Rock Engineering (RARE-2016), Bangalore.
- Ramesh Kumar, B., Chandrasekhar, S., and Veera Reddy, B., (2017), “Adriyala Longwall Project – A watershed project for Indian coal industry”, International Conference on NexGen Technologies for Mining & Fuel Industries (NxGnMiFu-2017), New Delhi.
- Presentation on “Underground Mine mechanization” at New Delhi in 2014.