- TIMELY ASSISTANCE EXTENDED BY SINGARENI TO AFFECTED AREAS DURING NATURAL CALAMITIES
- SCCL always reacted and came forward to help the affected people of Natural calamities like floods, tsunamis, fire accidents,earth quakes etc.
- SCCL humbly reacted and came forward to help the flood effected people and rendered following services in Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda and Krishna districts during first fortnight in October’2009.
- RESCUE OPERATIONS
- Singareni is arranging 110 Rescue personnel including Swimmers, Life savers along with required equipment to save the persons during Natural calamities and fire accidents. Rescue Operations were carried out in Mettupally and Vadapally villages and shifted around 50 families to safe zone.
- Crowd controlled at Sri Laxmi Narasimha Swamy temple in Mettupally village preventing the villagers from exposure to danger from flood water and monitored the water levels.
- MEDICAL SERVICES
- Singareni has send 80 Paramedical staff including 33 doctors with required medicines to Mahaboobnagar Dist.
- Company arranged required medicines including infant medicines costing around Rs. 27 Lakhs.
- 25 batches of Doctors extended medical treatment to the persons residing in 41 villages & 8 hamlets of 7 Mandals covered in Gadwal Revenue Division from 05.10.2009 to 15.10.2009 and rendered medical treatment to 24,519 patients.
- Special Medical Camps for Tribals of Adilabad& Khammam Dist.
- Special medical camps were organized for the benefit of tribals of Chintoor mandal near Bhadrachalam,Khammam district and Utnoor, Indravalli & Jainur mandals of Adilabad Districts in view of prevalent epidemic diseases like dengue, diarrhea etc.
- About 3000 villagers belonging to 100 village hamlets were covered.
- These mandals were treated by special medical team’s consisting of Doctors, Paramedical staff, Nursing staff etc. were deployed for this purpose & they served with free medicines.
- Treatment to civilians.
- Free treatment extended to civilians in coal belt area for the persons suffering from Dengue & Malaria fever .
- About 200 persons as outpatients & 20 persons have taken inpatient treatment at colliery hospitals.
- Awareness programmes were also conducted for the benefit of local civilians.
- SUPPLY OF CLOTHING & ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES
- Singareni collected 18 lorries of clothing like Sarees, Shirts, pants, Kids wear, Blankets and some Raw rice / food material.
- 11 lorries of the clothing distributed at Chinna Gummadam (V), Chinna Gummadam thanda, Yaparla, Ganta Basavapuram,Degadapally,Deprala and Veligonda villages in Vepangandla mandal of Nalgonda Dist.
- 6 lorries of clothing and food material distributed in Ramalingeshwaranagar, Krishna lanka and left bank areas of Krishna River in Vijayawada area.
- In addition 400 Kgs of Dal, 400 ltrs of Edible oil and cloths handed over to "Dharma Sasta Nithyannadana Vedika".
- OTHER SERVICES
- SCCL arranged 3 high capacity pumps for dewatering at Srisailam Hydro-Electric project.
- Arranged One Motor Grader to Alampur town to clear the slush deposited on roads from 12.10.2009 to 15.10.2009.
- Singarenians of Hyderabad office extended following voluntary help to the needy people.
- 150 sets of family pack of cloths with Blanket, Saree, Dhoti, T-shirt, Lungi,Towel etc in Kudukanoor village, Ieeja Mandal, Mahbubnagar dist. on 13.10.2009
- 300 sets of cooking vessels like one Aluminum Bowl with Lid, two Steel Plates, two Steel Glasses, two Steel Bowls in Mannnepad, village of Manopad Mandal, Mahbubnagar dist on 22.10.2009
- ADOPTION OF TIRYANI MANDAL
- SCCL adopted Tiryani Mandal in Adilabad district which is located in remote areas having inadequate Road connectivity, Drinking water supply & Medicare facilities and predominated by Tribal Communities.
- Company in consultation with District Administration drawn out activities for two BT roads & completing the balance works of Community centre.
- SCCL introduced “SPANDANA” mobile hospital services, especially for the benefit of villagers of Tiryani Mandal.
- This mobile hospital is run by a Male and one Female doctor along with 2 Technicians, Male and Female Nurses.
- Diagnostic facilities like Complete Blood Picture, X-Ray, ECG etc., are provided in the mobile vehicle with instant results.